Where can you apply this cement?
- mortars and non-reinforced concrete for filling and smoothing
- Structural concrete, ready-made or manufactured in medium-strength work
- laying mortars
- direct and indirect foundations in moderately aggressive environments
- prefabrication of blocks, tubes, shackles and other cement-based artifacts
- light prefabrication with low mold turnover
- general repairs
DURACEM 42.5 N is compatible with commercial chemical mixtures.
The mechanical strength of this cement is on the 2nd day ≥10.0 Mpa and on the 28th day ≥32.5 Mpa.
DURACEM 42.5 N is available in bulk and in 50kg triple thickness paper bags.
It can be transported by road or rail, as follows:
- Standardized – 40 bags (2 tons) per unit
- Standardized on a pallet and with a plastic cover – 40 bags (2 tons) per unit
- In bulk in trucks or tank wagons
Important: Please note that the cardboard cover is rainproof but not waterproof.
This cement is indicated for
General Construction Operations
Use it in all civil works.
Manufacture of cement products
Blocks, shackles and other products.
Cement indicated for your project
For small or large works. Soil stabilization.
For indoor works
General repairs, plastering, floors, walls...
What you should know about DURACEM 42.5 N
What precautions should you take with this cement?When handling this cement, you must respect some basic safety rules. See on this page the information we provide on this subject.
This product can be dangerous if basic rules are not respected. Read carefully: