Where can you apply this cement?
- concrete for floors, bases and road wear layers
- projected concrete, light concrete and smoothing concretes
- Light prefabrication with high turnover
- ready-mixed or medium-strength concrete
SUPERCEM 42.5 R is compatible with commercial chemical blends.
The mechanical strength of this cement is at day 2 >20.0 MPa and at day 28 ≥42.5 MPa
SUPERCEM 42.5 R is available in bulk and in 50kg triple-thickness paper bags.
It can be transported by road or rail, as follows:
- Normalized - 40 bags (2 tons) per unit
- Normalized on a pallet and with a plastic cover - 40 bags (2 tonnes) per unit
- Bulk in trucks or tank wagons
Important: Please note that the plastic cover is not waterproof.
This cement is suitable for
General construction operations
Use it on all construction sites.
Manufacture of cement products
Blocks, shackles and other products.
Cement indicated for your project
For small or large works. Soil stabilization.
For works in the interior
General repairs, plastering, flooring, walls ...
What you should know about SUPERCEM 42.5 R
What care should be taken with this cement?When handling this cement, it should respect some elementary safety rules. See this page for information on this subject.
This product can be dangerous if basic rules are not followed. Read with attention: